Omega De Ville Trésor
"Trésor" 18k Automatic - Two Tone dial - 1954
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Model||De Ville Trésor|
|Case material||Yellow gold|
|Year of production||1954|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, no original papers
|Price||€2,400 (= S$3,512) [Negotiable]|
|Case material||Yellow gold|
|Case diameter||34,5 mm|
|Water resistance||Not water resistant|
|Bezel material||Yellow gold|
|Dial numerals||No numerals|
|Lug width||18 mm|
|Buckle width||16 mm|
Very attractive Omega Automatic 18k "Trésor" collection
Top condition and with a beautiful two tone dial
•Serviced and ready to wear - 1 year warranty•
- 18k yellow gild case, 34,5mm without crown
- Original two tone dial called
- Original signed crown
- 18k Press-in caseback
- Automatic Bumper movement cal. 354
S/n: 14002xxx circa 1954
- Black leather strap
- Original Omega Box
All our watches are serviced and checked by our watchmaker before the sale.
Feel free to ask for any information.
As these are vintage timepieces they might have signs of wear, we try to offer watches in their original condition, that's why most are sold unpolished.
SERVICE AND WARRANTY:
All our watches are serviced and checked before the sale by our watchmaker.
We offer 12 months warranty on mechanical fonctionning.
We don’t guarantee the water resistancy on vintage watches.
A purchase invoice with the guarantee is provided with the watch.
Worldwide shipping with Bpost (Belgian post) or UPS.
All our shipments are insured
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
You may also be interested in these watches
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
128,154 reviews from around the globe
Christopher Garcia United States of America
Andrei Pasare Romania
Gary D. United States of America
Jeffrey Wood United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2019FLP Watches
Watches sold on Chrono24: 305
Trusted Seller since 2019
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.