NOMOS Tangente Gangreserve
Testuhr Tangente Datum Gangreserve 131 35mm Cal. TSDPG 2003 Limited 93/125 + Box & Papiere
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
More About This Listing
|Dealer product code||K4051|
|Year of production||2003|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Price||€1,850 (= S$2,740) [Negotiable]|
|Availability||Item is in stock|
|Movement/Caliber||NOMOS Werk 1 TSDPG|
|Base caliber||ETA Peseux 7001|
|Power reserve||42 h|
|Number of jewels||23|
|Case diameter||35 mm|
|Water resistance||3 ATM|
|Dial numerals||Arabic numerals|
|Bracelet length||190 mm (115 mm / 75 mm)|
|Lug width||18 mm|
|Buckle width||16 mm|
|Display back, Small seconds, Power Reserve Display, Only Original Parts|
This is an automatically translated text.
A relic of fine watchmaking: the limited nomos Tangente Date Power Reserve
Dive into a world of precision and style with the extremely rare nomos Tangente Datum power reserve, a true rarity in the world of timekeeping.
About nomos Glashütte:
Founded in the historic watchmaking town of Glashütte, nomos embodies traditional German watchmaking combined with modern design. With their attention to detail and craftsmanship, they have captured the hearts of watch lovers worldwide.
Special features of the Tangente Date Power Reserve reference 131:
- Limited Edition: serial number 93/125 makes this watch a rare collector's item, which makes it all the more desirable.
- Precise Caliber: The nomos 1 tsdpg hand-wound caliber represents fine watchmaking and guarantees precise timekeeping.
- Authenticity: An email from nomos to the original owner confirms the authenticity and the acquisition of the limited test watch in 2003.
- Perfect condition: the watch comes from first ownership but has never been worn and presents itself in immaculate condition.
- Accessories: It comes with its original box and papers, which underlines its provenance and authenticity.
A timeless classic for collectors:
The nomos Tangente Datum Gangreserve is not only a masterpiece of watchmaking art, but also a testament to the brand's heritage and tradition. Distinguished by its sleek elegance and technical perfection, this model is an absolute must-have for anyone who appreciates the finest German watchmaking.
Do not miss the opportunity to add this exquisite piece to your collection. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us!
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4.8/5 stars
141,258 reviews from around the globe
Sergey Bobkov United States of America
Rick Roberts Canada
TXSteph United States of America
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Active on Chrono24 since 2010TimesValue
Watches sold on Chrono24: 1,023
Trusted Seller since 2010
English, German, Fre...
This seller has a retail location
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Do you have any questions?
- On the listing page, click the green "Buy" button.
- Enter your shipping address, and click "Submit order."
- We will send you the payment information as soon as the seller has processed your order.
- The seller will ship your order after you have transferred payment.
- Click on the "Suggest a price" button on the listing page.
- Enter your price suggestion and shipping address so the seller can calculate shipping costs.
- The seller will make you an individualized offer, including shipping costs.
- Accept the offer to order the item.
- We will then send you the payment information so you can pay for your order.
- As soon as your payment arrives, the seller will ship your item.