|Location||United Kingdom, London|
|Price||CHF 14,400 (= S$ 19,912)|
A true 3-dimensional skeletonised experience, the SpidoSpeed has been crafted and designed with inspirations originating from building racing cars.
With a strong reference to the SpidoLite range, the SpidoSpeed is Linde Werdelin’s first chronograph model. The SpidoSpeed reveals yet more of the inspiration from racing car construction featuring a new three-part case construction with weight reduction technology while maintaining a robust structure.
The reference to the racing car industry is evident in every part of the watch, from the material used on the dial to the details of the sub-dials and the strap.
- Three part construction steel microbille and satin finished with anthracite DLC coating
- Number of parts: 32
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Back case: see-through sapphire crystal, spider web and chronograph subdial engravings
- Screw in crown
- Chronograph pushers at 2 and 4 o’cloc
- 44mm (w) by 46mm (l) by 15mm (h)
- LW03 custom-made integrated chronograph movement by Concepto manufacture (caliber 2251)
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Number of components: 237
- Balance frequency: 28,800 Alt/H
- Two-part black galvanic dial: perlage surface base part, opalin top dial part
- Chronograph sub-dials for hours, minutes and seconds in black
- Hands: Six diamond cut hands / Grey SLN on main dial and sub-dial indexes
- SpidoSpeed textured calfskin strap with ardillon buckle
Price includes VAT